Dermaplaning is a physical skin rejuvenation treatment that removes dead skin and vellus facial hair (peach fuzz), producing more radiant, smooth skin. An aesthetician gently strokes a sterile blade along the surface of the skin to remove unwanted cells and hair.
The service is completely safe and pain-free.
I can’t stress enough the importance of finding a trained, licensed professional to perform this service. This is not something an inexperienced provider should do. Dermaplaning takes precision and it is important to find an experienced professional.
- Improves skin texture
- Removes all vellus hair and dead skin cells
- Increases product absorption and efficacy (products work better)
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Lessen acne occurrence
- Makeup application is smooth and flawless
- No down time
- Brightens skin and reduces hyper-pigmentation
- Great alternative for those with sensitive skin or rosacea
- Safe for all skin types